SuperDekerPRO is the best at home off-ice hockey training equipment and the best way to practice hockey without ice. The SuperDekerPRO now offers a connectable third leaf that can provide additional ice deck width, for a total of 8 feet!
The SuperDekerPRO adds additional functionality such as:
- Can now be configured and played independently with 1, 2 or 3 panels
- Built in battery to be played anywhere
- 10 Built in Games
- Fully controllable through the SuperDeker App, available at the Apple App Store
- Enhanced game-play sounds
Each component of the SuperDekerPRO is designed to provide players with a realistic hockey simulation for effective training. Everything, from the weighted puck to the real feel ice deck and high-quality rebounder bands for fast, crisp pass-back action!
SuperDekerPRO has 10 built in Games. Below are short descriptions of each game.
GAME 1: TRAINING
Train stick handling accuracy. Handle the puck over as many lights as you can in 45 seconds.
GAME 2: HOT SHOT
Train puck speed as target lights move after one second. Score as many points as you can before the lights change position.
GAME 3: PASSING
Train forehand and backhand control by passing and receiving the puck using the rebounder bands.
GAME 4: MULTIPLIER
Score big by targeting green lights. Each green light causes your score to double for the next 10 seconds.
GAME 5: ZIG ZAG
Sharpen your control of the puck with quick stickhandling patterns. Follow the lights to train speed and control with forehand and backhand.
GAME 6: QUICK HANDS
Control the puck in front of you to train short sporadic dekes. Target lights stay in place for 15 seconds.
GAME 7: TOE DRAG
Perfect advanced puck movements around your entire body. Toe Drag on both sides for ultimate benefits.
GAME 8: INFINITY DANGLES
Follow a figure 8 pattern with your SuperDeker ePuck to practice fluid motion in your stickhandling!
GAME 9: TRIANGLES
Practice large movements with the puck in this mode. Reach wide and stay in control.
GAME 10: AROUND THE WORLD
Use this drill to practice Wide Dekes and stickhandle around your entire body.
The SuperDekerPRO ships with the following items.
- 1x - 3 Panel SuperDekerPRO (Panel A, B, and C)
- 1x - USB Power Charger
- 1x - USB Cable
- 1x - ePuck
- 2x - Bands
- 2x - L Game Series Rebounder Bar
- 4x - Rebounder Bar Pegs
- 1x - Zero Friction Spray
The SuperDekerPRO has two (2) Function Buttons and a Pin Reset Button. Please see the diagram below for the location of the buttons, as well as the power plug and speaker.
- USB Connection – This will charge the internal battery
- Power – This button will turn on and turn off the SuperDeker Pro
- Game Selection – This button allows you to change the game
- Reset – This button will perform a restart of the SuperDeker Pro
- Speaker – Sound will be played from this location
The SuperDekerPRO is packaged as three separate panels that connect through USB. Please remove all contents and separate the components. Remove protective shipping plastic film from the tops of all three panels.
Please note that the accessories are imbedded on the back side of the SuperDekerPRO panels.
- Remove protective plastic film from the ice surface.
- Each of the SuperDekerPRO Panels has a USB connection. (Male and Female).
Connect panels together with score board facing away from you and connect the USB connectors.
- Screw in the four (4) Rebounder Bar Pegs into the Game Series Rebounder Bars (2 per bar). Note: you may lightly tighten with pliers
Insert bar into the bottom of the ice surface, as shown below.
- Place rebounder bands on each of the end pegs as shown above in Figure 7.
- Lightly spray entire ice surface of puck with Zero Friction Ice Spay and wipe off with cloth. Three to four sprays are all you need, per panel.
- Connect USB power cable to USB Power port in scoreboard.
- Plug the USB Power Charger into a 110V outlet, to charge internal battery.
- Press the grey Power Button on the back side to turn on the SuperDekerPRO.
- Press the yellow Game Button to select a game.
- Pass the puck over the light to start first game.
The SuperDekerPRO ships with three separate panels and can be played with a 1, 2 or 3 panel configuration. While the 2 and 3 panel configurations have 10 games built in, the 1 Panel configuration has 5 games available. (Games 1, 2, 6, 9 and 10)
Below is a chart of available games, based on panel configuration.
Press the yellow Game Button to select a game.
The SuperDekerPRO ships with three separate panels and can be played with a 1, 2 or 3 panel configuration. All 10 Games are available in the 2 and 3 panel configurations.
Press the yellow Game Button to select a game.
This chapter will help to resolve most issues that you might encounter with your SuperDekerPRO. For the complete list of troubleshooting issues, as well as FAQ’s, please visit https://superdeker.zendesk.com.
My game is clicking, and not level in the middle. The seams don’t match. How do I fix this?
If the game is brand new, make sure that it is laying on a level floor, and that the cord under the game is in its groove. In shipping, a small protective piece of foam is under one side of the game that needs to be removed or it can cause the game to not lay flat. Make sure to firmly press down on each side of the game to make sure it lies down flat. Confirm that the band holders are on correctly.
In some cases, the seams at the center are a little tight, and the puck may click slightly as it crosses the center. This is usually not an issue, and it is normal to hear a slight click.
My puck is not gliding well. What can I do?
Make sure that the protective layer of plastic is taken off the game. If you are using tape on your hockey stick this will cause the game to slow down. Also, applying too much zero-friction ice spray will also cause the game to slow down as it builds up. If the issue is too much spray, you can clean the game using dish soap and a soft cloth.
The passing bands don’t work. They keep falling off.
If you're having trouble with the bands then you may have installed the passing bands upside down. Instead of having the holder laying underneath the game with the posts coming up through the surface from the bottom; you have somehow laid the holder on top. Watch the SuperDekerPRO Assembly Tutorial to learn more.
My SuperDekerPRO is frozen, how do I restart?
The SuperDekerPRO now has an internal battery and might not restart. Press the Reset Button, as shown on Page 5, Figure 2.
How to I register my SuperDekerPRO?
The SuperDeker board and accessories come with a 60-day warranty on the physical product, and a 270-day warranty on any electrical issues.
Please visit https://superdeker.com/pages/warranty-registration to register your SuperDekerPRO.