FREE shipping on orders over $50.

Important Electrical Safety Information

RISK OF FIRE, SHOCK & INJURY

Modern Hockey sticks are made of metal and carbon fiber which are HIGHLY CONDUCTIVE.

Modern hockey sticks are built with conductive materials. Touching the prongs of a plug with a hockey stick or any other metallic object can cause sparks, fire and, electric shock.

The SuperDeker Advanced Hockey Training System uses a UL certified adaptor and has been rigorously safety tested by our team BUT there is NO PROTECTION if a hockey stick comes in contact with the metal plug.  FIRE, SHOCK, and INJURY can occur.

Let your friends and your kids know about electrical safety and the danger of using forks, any kind of metal, hockey sticks or other conductive objects near an electrical outlet.

If you ever have any questions on how to properly plug and unplug the SuperDeker hockey stickhandling trainer or any other electrical questions, please ask an adult or guardian for advice.  And remember, never unplug your SuperDeker Advanced off ice hockey training system, or any other electrical item, using your hockey stick.  

PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE WORD TO OUR SUPERDEKER COMMUNITY.

Practice hard, have fun, STAY SAFE and
see you on the leaderboard!
If you ever damage your power charger, you can purchase an official charger from us on the accessories page on this site.  In addition, because we cannot stress this enough, if you ever see another person try to unplug a device with a hockey stick, please alert an adult.