Official Game Rules & Regulations
The Tournament (“Contest”) begins at 8:00 AM CST on October 31, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CST on November 25, 2020. Entrants agree to the use of their video and/or image submissions for the use of promotional and marketing purposes. To submit for the no bands tournament, use the link, https://www.superdeker.com/2020-no-bands-championship-entry-form/
By participating in the Contest, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Judges. Sponsor’s/Judges’ decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contest and are not subject to appeal.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. All Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or phone malfunctions or failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Contest, lost, late stolen, misdirected, damaged, incomplete and/or garbled Entries, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any human error which may occur in the Contest. Consequently, Sponsor and its agencies are not liable in the event your Entry is not captured due to the aforementioned reasons. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest or the website, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and determine the winners based on the Judging Criteria in accordance with these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant agrees that the Authorized Parties (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, or from Entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM: THIS RELEASE DOES NOT APPLY TO CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF SPONSOR.
By participating, ALL ENTRANTS grant the Sponsor, and their designees, licensees and affiliates (the "Authorized Parties") a non-exclusive, worldwide license, in perpetuity, to reproduce, distribute, display and post the entries online. In addition, each WINNER grants to the Authorized Parties a license for use of his/her winning Entry in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, including but not limited to, print or digital publication showcasing the winners, and promotions related to the Contest. Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
- The Tournament is open to all entrants of age (those under age of thirteen (13) must have parental or guardian permission).
- Birthdate at the time of entry into the Contest will be the determining factor of the Player’s age.
- Prizes will only be awarded to residents of Canada and United States with exception to Quebec, Hawaii, Alaska.
- PLEASE NOTE! All Players are welcome to participate, however we are unable to award prizes to those participants outside the selected tournament locations due to contest regulations.
HOW THE TOURNAMENT WORKS
We’re looking for the world’s best NO BANDS SuperDeker player in two (2) age categories!
- The qualifying portion of tournament starts October 31st.
- The playoffs start the week of November 15th.
- The finals start November 22nd.
- The highest scores submitted will be deemed the winner by the Sponsor.
- Only four (4) players (in each category) will make it to the playoffs.
- Only two (2) players (in each category) will make it to the finals.
- There will be one finals winner from each category
- Participants must submit videos of their games and scores. Each video must have a ‘secret code word’ included that will be provided at the start of each round.
- The participants who qualify for the playoffs will win a prize package, and the winner from each category will receive a new accessory (to be revealed soon).
Qualifying playoffs and final rounds
- The qualifying portion of the tournament runs for two (2) weeks. Qualifying round starts at 8:00AM CST on October 31, 2020 and ends at 11:59PM CST on November 14, 2020
- The top four (4) players of each category will be announced at the end of the two (2) week period. The top four (4) players are entered into the playoffs.
- Each of the four (4) top players will be required to submit another high score video during the playoffs to be eligible to advance to the finals. The playoffs will run from 8:00AM CST on Nov 15, 2020 through 11:59PM CST on November 21, 2020. The top two (2) high scoring players from each category will be entered into the finals.
- Each of the two (2) players of each category will be required to submit another high score video during the finals period. The finals will run from 1:00PM CST on Nov 22, 2020 through 11:59PM CST on November 25, 2020.
- The top high scoring player from each category during the playoffs and finals period will be determined the winner of their age bracket category.
HOW TO ENTER
- CAREFULLY REMOVE THE REBOUNDER BANDS. If the bands are on the SuperDeker, your submission will not count (even if you don’t use the bands).
- Video your gameplay and your final score. At the beginning of your video you must say the “SECRET CODE PHRASE” of the round. (For example “I love Hockey!”). *If you don’t say this your video won’t qualify. This is how the judges can verify you didn’t film your video prior to the tournament starting.
- Upload your video of one unedited video containing the Secret Code Phrase, game play, and final score to YouTube, place the link in the form on our website, and fill out all entry details. For those under the age of thirteen (13), be sure to have a parent or guardian consent to contest entry.
- You may enter as many times as you want to get your best possible score. However, it is only possible for a player to qualify once. You cannot win twice.
- In case of tied scores, entries that were submitted first will qualify as the winner.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
To participate in the Tournament, each participant must have access to a SuperDeker.
- Ages 10 & Under
- 11+ years
The eight (8) entrants who are selected as top players qualifying for the playoffs will receive a playoff package containing: One (1) ePuck Max weighted training puck, One (1) carry case for their SuperDeker, One (1) set of rebounder bands, One (1) black ePuck, One (1) bottle of Zero Friction Ice Spray, and One (1) WrapAround Off-Ice Hockey Stick Protector in either the color black or white. The two (2) entrants who are selected as top Player in finals win a new accessory product to be announced at before the end of the year. Approximate retail value of playoff package prize is one hundred-fifteen dollars and ninety-four cents ($115.94 USD). Approximate retail value of finals accessory product is fifty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents ($59.99 USD).
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be substituted except at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Prizes will be distributed in no less than ninety (90) days after the end of the Contest. Sponsor will provide a promotional discount code for 20% off a purchase to be used on the new ePuck Max weighted training puck or Carry Case accessory for participants of the 2020 No Bands Challenge. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. The prizes will be sent via mail or courier to verified winners who have complied with the requirements. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Any other costs or expenses associated with the prizes not specified herein will be the responsibility of the winners. In the event that a winner has not reached the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence, the prize shall be delivered in care his or her parent or legal guardian.
Winners will be selected after each phase of the Contest. In the event a Player does not fulfill the requirements of the Contest, the Player will be disqualified. Final playoffs close on November 25, 2020 and will be notified by the information given in the submission form in the following days. Winners will be announced via Email and Social Channels. Video submissions and content will be shared on Facebook, Instagram, the SuperDeker website, and any other media platform deemed by the Sponsor of the Contest.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Each Entrant represents and warrants that he or she has read, understands and will follow the Official Rules. Entrants further represent and warrant that their Entry and all materials and matter therein: (1) (except for elements that are within the public domain) are wholly original with such Entrant and are not a copy or imitation of any other material; (2) will not infringe or violate any right whatsoever, including, without limitation, any personal rights (e.g., defamation, privacy, false light, moral right, etc.) or any property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, right to ideas, etc.) of any person or entity and the use thereof will result in no third party liability or obligations; and (3) is not the subject of any threatened or pending litigation, claim or dispute that might give rise to litigation, which adversely affects or in any way prejudices, impairs or diminishes the rights granted hereunder or the value thereof. Each Entrant further represents and warrants that he or she has the right to agree to and fully perform consistent with these Official Rules and the consent of no third parties are required to grant the rights hereunder. Entrant further acknowledges and agrees that he/she has not previously granted, assigned or otherwise hypothecated his/her Entry to any other third party. Further, each Entrant represents and warrants that Sponsor’s use of any Entry shall not violate an agreement to which such Entrant has signed. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold the Authorized Parties harmless from and against any third-party claim, to the extent relating to any breach or alleged breach of any representation, warranty or covenant made by such Entrant in connection with his or her acceptance of these Official Rules or Contest activities.
ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS.
FOR A LIST OF WINNERS, PLEASE SEND A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE TO:
SUPERDEKER 1905 STONE MYERS PARKWAY, GRAPEVINE TEXAS 76051
The sponsor of the Contest is solely SuperDeker.